F & P smart drive motor !

Looking for pre-loved wind and solar power gear? Have used equipment for sale? Post your wanting to buy or wanting to sell ad absolutely free here! Includes Energy Matters "bargain table" clearance specials!

F & P smart drive motor !

Postby jaahn » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:14 pm

I have a Fisher and Paykel smart drive motor to give away.
It is in parts as the bowl and other boring washing machine stuff was disposed off. So the rotor with the magnets, the stator with the windings, the splined shaft. Also some other electronic control bits for the machine.
This is all free to anyone who thinks they would like to play with one, make that wind generator or a driven generator rewired to put out "mega watts" or even a variable speed motor, as shown on the web somewhere surely :D
However it has to be picked up from my place. Newcastle area, Waratah. John Ph 0427 601 958.
jaahn
Solar Crusader
Solar Crusader

Re: F & P smart drive motor !

Postby Smurf1976 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:45 pm

I've got one too.

The whole machine is still intact and will be going out for the council's hard waste collection a week from now.

I'm in the Hobart area and it's free for anyone who wants it. You'll need to remove it from the machine (or you can take the whole lot if you prefer) as I'm short on time at the moment.

Machine is a 5kg F&P smart drive and 22 years old. Being disposed of due to electronics failing and the machine being worn out overall but there's nothing wrong with the motor so far as I know.
Smurf1976
Solar Crusader
Solar Crusader

Re: F & P smart drive motor !

Postby jaahn » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:53 pm

Hi seeing as the forum is in revival I though I would say that the F&P smart drive motor is no longer available. Went to scrap sadly. :cry:
Jaahn
jaahn
Solar Crusader
Solar Crusader

Return to Secondhand Wind And Solar