Wind generators for sale

Looking for pre-loved wind and solar power gear? Have used equipment for sale? Post your wanting to buy or wanting to sell ad absolutely free here! Includes Energy Matters "bargain table" clearance specials!

Wind generators for sale

Postby Monkeytom » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:41 am

Hi I am having a shed clear out I need some room! Due to buying a Caravan instead of a block of vacant land.
I have for sale 3 Chinese wind generators with 6 meter towers 3x2 meter sections with guys, the blades are pultruded fibreglass, these are solid and heavy duty and long lasting. They are 3 phase perm magnet altinators. These have the Oatley Electronics Regulator rectifier kits which use low loss Skotchy Diodes in the rectifier,

First item is a new in the box 200 watt 12/24 volt with slip rings and a 6 meter tower and a new Oatley Electronics rectifier regulator kit selectable 12 or 24 volt system voltage. $750.00

Second item is a second hand one of the same as above with a new tower ( I had it mounted on top of my ham tower) and a used Oatley regulator, the wind gen needs a tidy up and paint and new tail blade Plywood would work, but it's got plenty of life left. I replaced the bearings a good move with any Chinese wind machine. $550

The third item is a new in the box 200 watt 12/24 volt without slip rings and with a 6 meter tower and a new Oatley Electronics regulator rectifier kit. $650.00

Item 4 a new Oatley regulator kit $50

Item 5 a Fischer paykel smart drive, I have seen added to these generators $50.00

Item 6 I have two deep cycle 12 volt 100 Ah batteries from my caravan less than two years old, used with light duty and charged by solar, I have changed to lithium, $150 ea

Item 7 have 4 solar panels 12 volt Solarex think they are about 30-40 watt each these are old and don't work as well as they did but cheap $100 the lot of 4.

Item 8 a used Solarex SC-18 solar charge controller $40.00

Item 9 two used Catapillar 12 volt batteries Heavy duty 100Ah approx 5-6 yo $50 each

Item 10 a used digital solar and wind 12 volt regulator $100

Item 11 a Solar panel tracking set up including a used H to H motorised sat dish mount (horizon to Horizon) with motor, and an new axe single axis solar sun tracker control unit, a new 10 watt solar panel and gel cell for tracker power, a galv steel mounting pipe approx 1.8 meters high with brackets and a H frame to mount panels to, the mount would handle 4 x250 watt panels it originally had a 10 ft dish it is very heavy duty cast metal this has never been set up but has most of the bits to do a great job $625.00

Some assorted fuses, battery terminals, cables, digital volt meters, solid state relay, Solarex battery A-B switch with control box, and other bits

This is pickup only from Currumbin Qld 4223 Less than a km from exit 95 on the M1, any questions please call,
There is a great off grid system here waiting to be setup. Thanks Tom 0418 753676

Monkeytom
Solar Evangelist
Solar Evangelist

Return to Secondhand Wind And Solar