little activity on forum

A place to discuss non-renewable energy or green living related topics covered by other categories. Discuss anything you like (within reason) - just play nice y'all y' hear? :)

little activity on forum

Postby dinkum » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:50 pm

hi , have not been reading on forum site for awhile but noticed there seems to be very few posts lately . has something changed
dinkum
Solar Fanatic
Solar Fanatic

Re: little activity on forum

Postby Gordon-Loomberah » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:23 pm

Yes, the moderator had been sacked and no one has been looking after the forum for about 6 months now. There are a lot of new members probably wondering why their posts have not appeared...

I have no idea what is planned for the forum, but the security certificate was recently renewed, so perhaps whomever owns the forum these days has something planned.
http://gunagulla.com Loomberah weather and astronomy including live solar radiation intensity and UV + Gunagulla aquaponics, organic eggs and cherries
Gordon-Loomberah
Community Moderator

Postby dinkum » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:43 pm

Gordon-Loomberah wrote:I have no idea what is planned for the forum

is a pity , hopefully it will be revived,as there is a wealth of info from lots of experienced and learned people.
dennis....
dinkum
Solar Fanatic
Solar Fanatic

Postby jaahn » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:43 am

Gordon-Loomberah wrote:Yes, the moderator had been sacked and no one has been looking after the forum for about 6 months now. There are a lot of new members probably wondering why their posts have not appeared...
I have no idea what is planned for the forum, but the security certificate was recently renewed, so perhaps whomever owns the forum these days has something planned.

Hi I noted the security certificate was renewed so was hopeful that it would boost activity. I see there is some small amount of activity now and that includes Gordon, a good sign :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
So I keep looking and hope that the forum gets back to some life again. Worth it I believe.
Co on fellers get writing again, lots of good things have been said on here and people want to hear it too.
Jaahn :shock:
jaahn
Solar Crusader
Solar Crusader

Postby Gordon-Loomberah » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:54 am

Yea, I poke my head in to check for activity, but unfortunately I haven't heard anything about what is going on with ownership etc. There's hours of work to be done on sorting through the queue of hidden new posts, many of which are spammers. If whoever owns the EM Forum now wants to pay me, I'm happy to clear the backlog ;)
http://gunagulla.com Loomberah weather and astronomy including live solar radiation intensity and UV + Gunagulla aquaponics, organic eggs and cherries
Gordon-Loomberah
Community Moderator

Return to Off topic chatter