Sustainable Hybrid Mobility Innovations....Land & Sea.

Say g'day and tell us a little bit about yourself if you wish. If you have a wind or solar power system, big or small; flaunt its specs here!

Sustainable Hybrid Mobility Innovations....Land & Sea.

Postby Daibhidh » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:38 pm

Hello EM members....I'm currently completing/upgrading two EM related projects, (1) a solar augmented Coaster bus mobile home/workshop which is also tow vehicle for (2) a hybrid folding sailing trimaran with multiple propulsion options including several different sailing rigs, hybrid mower motor driven outboard, inboard small diesel motor fuelled by combinations of vegi oil/coconut oil plus solar electric and several human powered propulsion options as well.

Ultimately I would prefer to utilise "over unity" aka zero-point-field energy systems, Tesla related technologies also, particularly using recycled materials/components wherever possible.

I live semi-nomadically around the Daintree region of far north Queensland, Australia.

David....
Daibhidh
Solar Supporter
Solar Supporter

Re: Sustainable Hybrid Mobility Innovations....Land & Sea.

Postby Gordon-Loomberah » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:01 pm

Welcome to the Energy Matters Forums David :)

It sounds like yo have a lot of work ahead of you!
http://gunagulla.com Loomberah weather and astronomy including live solar radiation intensity and UV + Gunagulla aquaponics, organic eggs and cherries
Gordon-Loomberah
Community Moderator

Return to Introduce yourself