Another Energy-Saving Device..?????

General tips, questions and answers about going green in your home and business. Achieve a more environmentally friendly lifestyle!

Another Energy-Saving Device..?????

Postby Tracker » Thu May 31, 2012 1:47 pm

*Ultra fully complies with Australian Standards.

Ultra is the worlds first chemical based energy reduction device. Using the principles of chemical engineering and physics Ultra has achieved a remarkable breakthrough in the concept of
energy efficiency.

A Reduction of Energy Loss caused by electrical resistance is achieved when rotating electromagnetic waves are introduced into an electrical system. This results in less energy being converted into heat (due to resistance) and therefore a loss of available electrical energy. This loss of electrical energy has to be compensated by higher electrical demand to achieve the same end physical result from an electrical appliance.

By converting random electromagnetic waves into rotating magnetic waves Ultra can simulate superconductor theory by inducing a Cooper Pairs state. This state is introduced into the electrical system utilising the Josephson Effect. The result of this is a reduction in current to achieve the same appliance required result. As a by-product there is a reduction in external electromagnetic waves, this being arguably an improvement for health concerns.

My brother is involved with a club and naturally, it has large electricity bills, and naturally, they get folk offering the means of reducing those bills..
Here is another device.. Needless to say, my response was "Don't wast even a phone call on it", but is anyone aware of something that my old brain does not know...

http://www.ultraenergy.com.au/#!

He was told that the device "Trains the electricity to flow evenly, rather than in a chaotic way.."

Hello - Anyone home...!

and, the Carbon-Tax will save the planet..!
Tracker
Solar Crusader
Solar Crusader

Re: Another Energy-Saving Device..?????

Postby Cherokee Solar » Thu May 31, 2012 6:19 pm

Hi Tracker,

Yes, a fool and their money are oft parted! :D

Hmmm. Someone yesterday sent me a link to a new (and revoluntionary) battery technology...

http://www.engadget.com/2012/02/29/envi ... -lower-co/

I'll believe it when it is commercially available.

Regards

Chris
Off grid solar + hot water. Heavily insulated + owner built flamezone house BAL-FZ. 300 mixed fruit trees + herbs + flowers + vegetables. Bees + heritage chickens. High up in the mountains north of Melbourne. http://ferngladefarm.blogspot.com.au/
Cherokee Solar
Solar Crusader
Solar Crusader

Postby Tracker » Thu May 31, 2012 6:37 pm

Cherokee Solar wrote:Yes, a fool and their money are oft parted! :D ..

The frustrating thing is that this is not some scam on Utoob.. Salesmen are offering these to businesses, desperate to cut their power bills.

It's unbelievable that they actually exist..

And yet, why am I surprised when we read how Well-Being-Green absconded with millions, and yet the principals are still around operating the same scam via other facilities..
Tracker
Solar Crusader
Solar Crusader

Postby Gordon-Loomberah » Thu May 31, 2012 7:00 pm

Tracker, you'd be better off with one of the late Peter Brock's "Energy Polarisers" :lol:

Do you really trust salesmen to tell you the truth about a scam device?

I suggest you look here: http://dansdata.blogsome.com/2011/11/23 ... f-nothing/
http://gunagulla.com Loomberah weather and astronomy including live solar radiation intensity and UV + Gunagulla aquaponics, organic eggs and cherries
Gordon-Loomberah
Community Moderator

Ultra Energy - Keseco - Electron Training ?

Postby Tracker » Thu May 31, 2012 9:13 pm

Gordon-Loomberah wrote:I suggest you look here:

Thanks, Gordon.. I knew that you would find the answer that I was looking for...

""I wrote, in 2010, about the miraculous Keseco Current Improvement System. It’s a power-saving device that’s claimed to work because of, in brief, technologies unknown to science.""

The suspect device, referenced this system, so again, that is what I sought..

Look, I know that so many of these things are just crap, but some do work..
Like the ridiculous contraption that uses gas to make electricity, and also heats your hot water to boot..
Now it's called BlueGen and I would love one, and will likely buy one in due course..
A Reduction of Energy Loss caused by electrical resistance is achieved when rotating electromagnetic waves are introduced into an electrical system.

OK - So we have resolved that this is another giant scam...
By converting random electromagnetic waves into rotating magnetic waves Ultra can simulate superconductor theory by inducing a Cooper Pairs state.

I said to my brother - "It's impossible" and that has now been confirmed...
Tracker
Solar Crusader
Solar Crusader

Postby nzsolar » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:16 pm

Hmm, the only energy saver that seems to be worthwhile is plugwise but that's only good for commercial properties and universities really.
nzsolar
Solar Supporter
Solar Supporter

Return to Living Green