NSW ~ SIMPLE GROSS To NET Change over

Financial support for wind and solar power in Australia - rebates, grants and feed in tariffs - can be a nightmare in navigating all the rules and regulations. Ask your questions and view related information here.

NSW ~ SIMPLE GROSS To NET Change over

Postby GarnZ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:05 am

Well as a follower of this forum, I am still dumbfounded as to what is going on.

A month ago I thought I had it all solved...
I thought that, slow time, I would be contacted by my supplier [EA] to have my "Schedule 25" meter converted from a Gross to Net. This would be carried out by a Accredited Service Provider (ASP) and I was told on this forum, it is a relative simple change over.

Some of you may recall, I showed a pic of the meter and mentioned that my neighbour, who is with a different supplier [AGL], also had a similar (schedule25) meter. Here's the funny part, yesterday an electrician came to my neighbours, with his permission, and changed out two meters and replaced it with a single digital meter.
This new digital meter bares no resemblance to the original Shedule25 meter, that was discussed previously.

I would suspect that this new meter is not free and may be placed on the Never-never pay-back scheme by the supplier. For interest, I'll ask my neighbour if I can get a pic of this new digital meter.
Any comments appreciated.
RegardZ.
Sydney ~ North facing Solar 2Kw system,12 x Suntelligence - 175watt Mono panels (2 strings of 6 panels). Orion SPG-360-2KO inverter, Connected to grid - 2/06/2010.
GarnZ
Solar Crusader
Solar Crusader

Re: NSW ~ SIMPLE GROSS To NET Change over

Postby GarnZ » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:31 pm

Here's the pic of my neighbours new meter....
his must be the more expensive way of metering rather than the conversion of the schedule 25 meter.
RegardZ.
Sydney ~ North facing Solar 2Kw system,12 x Suntelligence - 175watt Mono panels (2 strings of 6 panels). Orion SPG-360-2KO inverter, Connected to grid - 2/06/2010.
GarnZ
Solar Crusader
Solar Crusader

Return to Renewable Energy Rebates And Incentives