PowerStar w7 series parts

Say g'day and tell us a little bit about yourself if you wish. If you have a wind or solar power system, big or small; flaunt its specs here!

PowerStar w7 series parts

Postby chhun » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:11 am

Hello,

I am a 55 years old guy and a solar energy lover from Cambodia. I love to read all your comments in your forum.
I play and sell and install solar electricity equipment and repair the system for a living. Everything buy from China especially buy inverter from SUNRY because they accepted my customized order.

I am the guy who pushed the SUNRY hard to change the EI core transformer to Toroidal type to minimize the idle no load power lost and change the IRF4310 mosfet to IRF4110 which is more powerful and add DC circuit breaker at the rear panel. I also pushed them to make smaller load sensing and redesign the mosfet driver to minimize the damage of the small transistors of mosfet drivers when power mosfet getting short circuit or blow up. But these last pushing attempt were failed. I can get inverter parts easily from a SUNRY guy names Steven Ma.

My customized version 3000W use longer power board with 32pcs mosfet which is good for starting inductive load.

Thank you all

Chhun
chhun
Solar Supporter
Solar Supporter

Re: PowerStar w7 series parts

Postby ucdbdis » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Hi - I have a Gen-Power Sine Wave Inverter Combo, PSW7 6048E -- 48 VDC, I am looking for a power board.
ANYPOWER PCB PSDR-06300-02. or any PSW7 6048 power board, If you know where I can buy one, because I looked and there are hard to find.
ucdbdis
Solar Supporter
Solar Supporter

Return to Introduce yourself