Hello Everyone

Say g'day and tell us a little bit about yourself if you wish. If you have a wind or solar power system, big or small; flaunt its specs here!

Hello Everyone

Postby nupur » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:48 pm

Hello Folks,

I am an engineer and a pro-environmentalist, currently looking to expand my boundaries in terms of renewable sources of energy. I am in the process of installing rooftop solar panels so that I can reduce my carbon footprint in terms of energy consumption of organic fuels. It's good to be part of this forum and looking forward to gain and impart knowledge on how can we conserve energy. Cheers!
nupur
Solar Supporter
Solar Supporter

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Gordon-Loomberah » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:01 pm

Welcome to the Energy Matters Forums Nupur :)

It's great to see your government really scaling back on coal, and increasing renewable energy generation so quickly.
http://gunagulla.com Loomberah weather and astronomy including live solar radiation intensity and UV + Gunagulla aquaponics, organic eggs and cherries
Gordon-Loomberah
Community Moderator

Postby nupur » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Hi Gordon, thanks a lot. I feel it's not just the government's responsibility but also as a citizen, our responsibility to reduce our carbon footprint and switch to renewable sources of energy, hence going green! Also, can you give me a brief introduction as to what goes on around in this forum? Thanks again.
Last edited by Gordon-Loomberah on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed unnecessary quoting
nupur
Solar Supporter
Solar Supporter

Postby Gordon-Loomberah » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:46 pm

Have a read of the Forum Guidelines here: introductions/topic10.html

You will have to remove your business URL link from your sig file though- personal web pages are fine, but this isn't a place for businesses attempting SEO ;)
http://gunagulla.com Loomberah weather and astronomy including live solar radiation intensity and UV + Gunagulla aquaponics, organic eggs and cherries
Gordon-Loomberah
Community Moderator

Postby nupur » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:41 am

[Moderator - removed quoting of entire previous posting, which is just there^^^ if you need to read it again, please read the forum guidelines!]

That wasn't my intention. Just wanted to tell people about the place where I am employed, but all right, I shall remove the signature link. Am I allowed to refer it in case someone has requirements which can be fulfilled by the site?
Last edited by Gordon-Loomberah on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed excessive quoting
nupur
Solar Supporter
Solar Supporter

Postby Gordon-Loomberah » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:10 am

You could refer to it if it is relevant to a querstion someone asks, but this is not a place to advertise your company.
Gordon-Loomberah
Community Moderator

Return to Introduce yourself