The Solar Dudes - Cole

Say g'day and tell us a little bit about yourself if you wish. If you have a wind or solar power system, big or small; flaunt its specs here!

The Solar Dudes - Cole

Postby thesolardudes » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:23 am

Hey just wanted to introduce myself. I am Cole Eaton and the co-host of a solar podcast (The Solar Dudes) as well as a solar integrator who's been in the business for going on 10 years now. Just looking to connect more with others in the industry.

Cheers!
thesolardudes
Solar Supporter
Solar Supporter

Re: The Solar Dudes - Cole

Postby Gordon-Loomberah » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:55 am

Welcome to the Energy Matters Forums Cole :)

How relevant is the podcast to Australian audiences, as I notice you are in the US?
http://gunagulla.com Loomberah weather and astronomy including live solar radiation intensity and UV + Gunagulla aquaponics, organic eggs and cherries
Gordon-Loomberah
Community Moderator

Postby thesolardudes » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:24 pm

Solar discussion as far as technology and products go are very similar. The big difference would be the electrical tie in with different laws for net metering and financial incentives. I do keep an eye on the Australian market as they are one of the largest installers of storage currently.

Cheers
thesolardudes
Solar Supporter
Solar Supporter

Postby tonyruff » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:57 pm

Great to have you on the forum, Cole. Just found The Solar Dudes podcast on Stitcher Radio. Looks like you have some great information on solar panels to share. I've bookmarked the page so I can listen to it and get ideas to share with our clients too :)
tonyruff
Solar Supporter
Solar Supporter

Return to Introduce yourself