Hi from muhammad

Say g'day and tell us a little bit about yourself if you wish. If you have a wind or solar power system, big or small; flaunt its specs here!

Hi from muhammad

Postby muhammad-majar » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:54 am

Hello,
My name is muhammad , I'm newly graduated electronics engineer from Syria.
I currently work in the field of power electronics beside teaching in Damascus University.
I came to your forum for learning and participating my so little experience. and I'm impressed by the deep knowledge i found in the forum's members and discussions .

these days I'm designing a low cost MPPT solar charge controller beside some SMPS dedicated projects.
muhammad-majar
Solar Supporter
Solar Supporter

Re: Hi from muhammad

Postby Gordon-Loomberah » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:27 am

Welcome to the Energy Matters Forums Muhammad :)

A low cost MPPT charge controller should have a good market, so long as it uses good quality components, can be adjusted for Lithium batteries, and is reliable.
http://gunagulla.com Loomberah weather and astronomy including live solar radiation intensity and UV + Gunagulla aquaponics, organic eggs and cherries
Gordon-Loomberah
Community Moderator

Re: Hi from muhammad

Postby muhammad-majar » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:10 am

Thank you Mr.
I'm trying to do it right but the main problem I'm suffering here is the low quality components :cry:
beside that, the design still having more and more improvements, Its now based on ATMEGA8 low end MCU and coupled inductor SEPIC converter to make it Lithium friendly charge controller.
muhammad-majar
Solar Supporter
Solar Supporter

Return to Introduce yourself